Jin Park DDS, Orthodontics
Dr. Park has been providing orthodontic care for over 10 years in Southern California. He has successfully bridged years of experience in multiple practices and has worked with many dental professionals. Respected by his colleagues, he has cultivated a reputation as the “dentists’ orthodontist” based on his dental expertise and caring touch.
- Bachelor’s degree, University of California at Berkeley
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree, University of California, Los Angeles
- After graduating from UCLA Dental School, he was accepted into the highly competitive orthodontic postgraduate residency program at Boston University for additional two years of training.
- Certificate in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Boston University
Professional Orthodontic Affiliations
- Member of American Association of Orthodontists
- Member of Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Member of California Association of Orthodontists
- Invisalign certified provider
- Clearcorrect certified provider
We understand that selecting the right orthodontist for a beautiful smile is very crucial. Our mission is to give his patients undivided attention and the most personalized care. Dr. Jin Park and his teams are professional and truly care about his patients. Dr. Park personally oversees your orthodontic treatment throughout your entire orthodontic journey. Since we understand that patients often do not know what their options of treatment are, we provide a thorough explanation and prepare your customized care plan before treatment begins.
Dr. Park’s orthodontic technique yields excellent results in a faster treatment time because we know that the shorter treatment time matters a lot to our patients. Since digital x-rays and digital computerized-imaging are the latest advances in diagnostic technology, our office is equipped with the technology. Digital images from the world-renowned company, Planmeca, are viewable within seconds, while improving the accuracy of treatment planning, and reducing your x-ray radiation exposure up to 60%. It protects our environment from hazardous chemicals as well. In addition, prompt appointments are a priority in our office.